WHERE DO WE SHIP?
We ship Australia wide! We offer flat rate shipping on all orders:
|Free Local Delivery
(within a 10km radius of HQ)
- Free local Adelaide delivery to select suburbs surrounding our HQ. Delivered Monday and Wednesday. Minimum spend $30.
- Free Australia Wide Standard Shipping when you spend over $120
- Orders are process and dispatched the next business day.
Please note: Standard and express shipping in Australia with Australia Post generally takes 2-10 business days however this can be greater during busy times.
* Australia Post are seeing longer than expected delivery times due to Covid-19 *
Free Express Shipping Upgrade Promo: Friday 30th April-Sunday 2nd May 11:59pm, select Express at checkout and only pay for standard.
All orders placed for this promo will ship Monday 3rd of May. We cannot guarantee delivery for Mother's Day due to delays with Australia Post.
We are happy to offer international shipping to New Zealand, Canada and United States. Please contact us if your country is not listed firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand Standard (with tracking)
Canada & US Standard (with tracking)
** COVID-19 DELAYS - Please keep in mind International Postal services are experiencing longer than usual delivery times.**
HOW WILL I KNOW MY ORDER HAS BEEN SENT?
We love communication! So you will be notified as soon as your order has been dispatched.
* * *
EXCHANGE + REFUND POLICY
We hope you love your items purchased from Ted and Winnie's, we take pride in sourcing the very best products for you and your family to enjoy.
Your happiness is our top priority, if you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your item for an exchange or store credit.
- Goods must be unused and in a saleable "as new" condition with all packaging in tact.
- Return of the item will be at the cost of the purchaser.
- Upon receiving your return we will issue you a store credit.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for change of mind, this includes if you have made an incorrect purchase or chosen the wrong size. Please be sure to choose carefully when ordering.
There are strictly no exchanges or refunds on preorder or sale items.
For hygiene reasons, there are absolutely no returns or exchanges on modern cloth nappies, hevea dummies, silicone bibs and teethers.
Please choose your items carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on sale items.
* From time to time we offer unique discount codes, please note that only 1 discount code can be used at 1 time and will not work on already reduced items *
We do not accept order cancellations. Once an order is received, it is deemed to be final so it is important that you check your order and review it before you submit it.
We make every effort to ensure that all items shipped to you are in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that a faulty item is sent, we will happily organise a replacement, store credit or refund if the replacement cannot be provided.
This is subject to the following conditions:
- Contact us within 3 days of receiving your items and include photographic evidence of manufacturing fault.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of request, with proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for any charges associated with the return of your items.
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Ted and Winnie's reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund.
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will notify you via email to advise of approval for a store credit, exchange or refund.
Please note: this is for manufactoring faults only and not wear and tear. If you have "misused a product in any way that caused the problem" the item is not considered faulty and you are not entitled to a refund. This includes not following correct washing instructions.
LOST IN TRANSIT
Ted and Winnie's is not responsible for goods damaged, delayed or lost while in transit. Should you believe a parcel is lost or has gone missing, please contact Australia Post on 13POST (137678)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Returns and exchange policy is in accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Department of Fair Trading.